Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 7.1.0 Released

Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 7.1.0 Released

First time I’m hearing about this library. Could be useful for us in some places.

See http://juneau.apache.org/#documentation.html <http://juneau.apache.org/#documentation.html>

Seems pretty feature rich.

• A universal toolkit for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of content types using a common framework.
• A universal REST server API for creating Swagger-based self-documenting REST interfaces using POJOs, simply deployed as one or more top-level servlets in any Servlet 3.1 or above container.
• A universal REST client API for interacting with Juneau or 3rd-party REST interfaces using POJOs and proxy interfaces.

Serializers and parsers for:
        • JSON
        • XML
        • HTML