[Fwd: Re: [phoenix-dev] XWiki]

Stéphane Laurière
I'm forwarding to the list part of a discussion currently starting in
the Eclipse-Phoenix project mailing-list.

The Phoenix project consists in providing a new infrastructure for
Eclipse online infospace: http://eclipse.org/phoenix/
Most requirements of the project are listed there:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/phoenix-dev/msg00053.html

Any support is welcome for comparing XWiki with other wiki engines and
for discussing further with Phoenix team! Teaming up with them would be
great for the future of both projects!

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]

I still like Wikimedia over Xwiki but that's just my opinion. BTW, there's also an Eclipse plug-in for Wikimedia:
http://www.plog4u.org/index.php/Main_Page

and one for Confluence:
http://blogs.atlassian.com/rebelutionary/archives/000410.html

and one that supports a few other wikis:
http://eclipsewiki.sourceforge.net/

though none of these are WYSIWYG, if that's important for you. After using MS Word and various other tools (editme.com, htmlarea, etc.) for WYSIWYG html editing, I'm sticking with plain text for now. However, this looks nice, at least on paper:

http://vex.sourceforge.net/

Re: [Fwd: Re: [phoenix-dev] XWiki]

Stéphane Laurière
Stéphane Laurière wrote:

> http://vex.sourceforge.net/

looks quite promising for rich editing by the way!

--
Stéphane Laurière

Re: [Fwd: Re: [phoenix-dev] XWiki]

Thanks Stéphane.. I've answered the mail to the phoenix team

Ludovic