Fwd: XWiki+eXo problem

Catalin Hritcu
Renaming the webapp to 'xwiki' instead of 'xwiki-exo-0.9.840' didn't
solve the problem.

Re: Fwd: XWiki+eXo problem

Ludovic Dubost

As I said you seem to have a class loading issue.. you need to find
which classes fail to load and if there are really there.. if there is
no conflicts of jars with exo or anything like that..

Ludovic