[Fwd: [nepomuk-wp1] Rich Client Wiki]

Stéphane Laurière
FYI

Hi, there are many people by now that want to develop an Eclipse-based
Rich Client Wiki front-end.

In order to avoid duplicate efforts we should coordinate our efforts.

I've  set  up  http://ontoworld.org/wiki/RichWiki  in  order to gather
requirements and work plans, so that we can identify modules.

You can get an account at Ontoworld and "watch" the page. Then you get
automatically email, when the page changes.

Kind regards,

  Max Völkel
--
Dipl.-Inform. Max Völkel, Universität Karlsruhe / FZI
            nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org