Quantcast

GSOC 2017 Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

GSOC 2017 Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

Ravindu Perera
Hi My Name is Ravindu Perera i am student from IIT Sri Lanka 3rd year
student i am actually interested in the Finish and improve Android XWiki
authenticator and contact synchronization project for GSOC by your
organization.

So as i am really interested can you support me how to get started and give
more information about this project.

Thank you

Re: GSOC 2017 Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

Hi Ravindu,

Looks like a lot of people are interested in this project :)

The first thing to do for GSOC students is to look at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines.

There is lots of details (and link to get more details) on
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Androidcontact2017
already. Do you have specific questions ?

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Ravindu Perera <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi My Name is Ravindu Perera i am student from IIT Sri Lanka 3rd year
> student i am actually interested in the Finish and improve Android XWiki
> authenticator and contact synchronization project for GSOC by your
> organization.
>
> So as i am really interested can you support me how to get started and give
> more information about this project.
>
> Thank you

Re: GSOC 2017 Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

Ravindu Perera
Thanks Mr Thomas Mortangne

It will go thought the given Information and it would be really helpful if
you can provide a Knowledge transfer session if its possible only as it
would be great can be done via hangouts or a video call .

Thank you

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi Ravindu,
>
> Looks like a lot of people are interested in this project :)
>
> The first thing to do for GSOC students is to look at
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines.
>
> There is lots of details (and link to get more details) on
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Androidcontact2017
> already. Do you have specific questions ?
>
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Ravindu Perera <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi My Name is Ravindu Perera i am student from IIT Sri Lanka 3rd year
> > student i am actually interested in the Finish and improve Android XWiki
> > authenticator and contact synchronization project for GSOC by your
> > organization.
> >
> > So as i am really interested can you support me how to get started and
> give
> > more information about this project.
> >
> > Thank you

Re: GSOC 2017 Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

I understand that it might feel like a lot of information to digest
but it's expected of the student to make the effort to read and
understand the provided documentation and only ask specific questions
to the community in general rather than the potential official mentor
(even if in the case of this project I will probably be the one
answering most of the questions I guess).

You could also look at the conversations about this project with other
GSOC 2017 students you can find on
http://xwiki.markmail.org/search/?q=gsoc%20android#query:gsoc%20android%20list%3Aorg.xwiki.devs%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+state:facets.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Ravindu Perera <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Mr Thomas Mortangne
>
> It will go thought the given Information and it would be really helpful if
> you can provide a Knowledge transfer session if its possible only as it
> would be great can be done via hangouts or a video call .
>
> Thank you
>
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ravindu,
>>
>> Looks like a lot of people are interested in this project :)
>>
>> The first thing to do for GSOC students is to look at
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines.
>>
>> There is lots of details (and link to get more details) on
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Androidcontact2017
>> already. Do you have specific questions ?
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Ravindu Perera <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi My Name is Ravindu Perera i am student from IIT Sri Lanka 3rd year
>> > student i am actually interested in the Finish and improve Android XWiki
>> > authenticator and contact synchronization project for GSOC by your
>> > organization.
>> >
>> > So as i am really interested can you support me how to get started and
>> give
>> > more information about this project.
>> >
>> > Thank you
>>

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

Re: GSOC 2017 Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

Ravindu Perera
Thanks alot Mr Thomas Mortangne

The information given is really helpful and if i have any problems and more
questions i will send via the mail thread

thanks

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]