[GSOC] XWiki has been selected as a Google Summer of Code 2017 mentor organization !

[GSOC] XWiki has been selected as a Google Summer of Code 2017 mentor organization !

Hi XWikiers,

Good news, this year again XWiki has been selected as mentor organization !

The next step is for mentors to register to
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ as ask to be mentor for XWiki
project (admins can also send invitations). Also don't hesitate to add
more proposals on
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/ (there is only
proposals from two mentors right now), more details or co-mentor
existing proposals.

Some students already started to communicate with the community which
is great so continue and read
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines to
have a better idea of how to get more chance to be selected by XWiki
mentors.

Good GSOC 2017 !

Re: [GSOC] XWiki has been selected as a Google Summer of Code 2017 mentor organization !

Paul Libbrecht-2
Hello XWiki community,

It would be interesting to get cool projects’ students for this GSoC.

The list is quite big already and I have just added two more projects.
To motivate everyone, here’s the current list.
Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization <http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/#HFinishandimproveAndroidXWikiauthenticatorandcontactsynchronization>
DokuWiki importer <http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/#HDokuWikiimporter>
Translation in context <http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/#HTranslationincontext>
More extension repositories <http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/#HMoreextensionrepositories>