Quantcast

[GSoC - 2017] Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

[GSoC - 2017] Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

Pushpitha Dilhan
Hi,

I am Pushpitha Dilhan and I am a 3rd year undergraduate student at
University of Moratuwa, Department of Computer Science and Engineering. I
am interested in the project "Finish and improve Android XWiki
authenticator and contact synchronization". I have a quite a good
experience on android development and it is my passion to make amazing apps
that help people. Currently I have started studying about [1] [2] android
account authentication methods . I hope to have some guidance as a
beginning of this project.

[1]
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/accounts/AbstractAccountAuthenticator.html
[2] https://developer.android.com/training/id-auth/custom_auth.html

Thank you.
--
Pushpitha Dilhan
Undergraduate  University of Moratuwa

<https://www.facebook.com/pushpitha.dilhan>.
<https://twitter.com/pushpithadilhan>.
<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/pushpitha-dilhan-927829104>.

Re: [GSoC - 2017] Finish and improve Android XWiki authenticator and contact synchronization

Hi Pushpitha,

Nice to see so many people interested in working on XWiki this summer :)

The first thing to do with gsoc student usually is to look at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines.

On Adnroid Authenticator project, you can find various conversations
with other students [1] and you have many information in [2] page
description and links.

[1] http://xwiki.markmail.org/search/?q=android#query:android%20list%3Aorg.xwiki.devs%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+state:facets
[2] http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Androidcontact2017

Welcome !

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 5:34 AM, Pushpitha Dilhan