[GSoC] Extension Repository Connector - Bintray 1.0 released.

[GSoC] Extension Repository Connector - Bintray 1.0 released.

Krzysiek Płachno
Hello everybody!

I'm very happy and quite proud to announce that 1.0 version of "Extension
Repository Connector - Bintray" is released.

I kindly encourage everybody to check it out:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Extension%20Repository%20Connector%20-%20Bintray/
(installable with Extension Manager)

I'd very grateful for any feedback ;)

Best,
Krzysztof Płachno

Re: [GSoC] Extension Repository Connector - Bintray 1.0 released.

Great news !

Will play with it ASAP :)

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Krzysiek Płachno
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> I'm very happy and quite proud to announce that 1.0 version of "Extension
> Repository Connector - Bintray" is released.
>
> I kindly encourage everybody to check it out:
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Extension%20Repository%20Connector%20-%20Bintray/
> (installable with Extension Manager)
>
> I'd very grateful for any feedback ;)
>
> Best,
> Krzysztof Płachno

Re: [GSoC] Extension Repository Connector - Bintray 1.0 released.

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Congrats for the release :)

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]