[GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

[GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Eduard Moraru
Hello, GSoC students, mentors, devs,

As you have probably seen by now, the Google Summer of Code 2019 program
has now concluded:
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/09/thats-wrap-for-google-summer-of-code.html

We would like to congratulate this year's students that have successfully
finished their projects. Here's their end of project reports together with
some of their impressions of the experience:

* Ashish Sharma -
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC%20journey%20with%20xwiki/
* Divyansh Jain -
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC19%20Experience./
* Fawad Ali -
https://gist.github.com/9inpachi/b02fd831de7d79a7f3823634019470c4

We are very happy to have have had them in XWiki's community during this
summer. We hope they had a good time while gaining practical experience and
guidance in an open source project and that they found XWiki to be an
interesting and welcoming project that they can continue contributing in
the future, by either continuously improving their GSoC project or other
interesting parts of the XWiki project itself.

See you around (on the mailing list, on the chat, forum, github, etc.),
keep up the good work, good luck at school and thanks for helping the XWiki
project grow!

-The XWiki Development Team

Re: [GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Congrats to students and mentors!

> On 4 Sep 2019, at 11:58, Eduard Moraru <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello, GSoC students, mentors, devs,
>
> As you have probably seen by now, the Google Summer of Code 2019 program
> has now concluded:
> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/09/thats-wrap-for-google-summer-of-code.html
>
> We would like to congratulate this year's students that have successfully
> finished their projects. Here's their end of project reports together with
> some of their impressions of the experience:
>
> * Ashish Sharma -
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC%20journey%20with%20xwiki/
> * Divyansh Jain -
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC19%20Experience./
> * Fawad Ali -
> https://gist.github.com/9inpachi/b02fd831de7d79a7f3823634019470c4
>
> We are very happy to have have had them in XWiki's community during this
> summer. We hope they had a good time while gaining practical experience and
> guidance in an open source project and that they found XWiki to be an
> interesting and welcoming project that they can continue contributing in
> the future, by either continuously improving their GSoC project or other
> interesting parts of the XWiki project itself.
>
> See you around (on the mailing list, on the chat, forum, github, etc.),
> keep up the good work, good luck at school and thanks for helping the XWiki
> project grow!
>
> -The XWiki Development Team

Re: [GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Fawad Ali
Thanks a lot!

It was an absolutely wonderful experience!
I had the chance to learn a lot of things. Even things apart from coding
which I was not expecting out of GSoC.
It is all thanks to the wonderful XWiki community and my mentors. :)
Thanks again.

Best,
Fawad

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 3:04 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats to students and mentors!

> > On 4 Sep 2019, at 11:58, Eduard Moraru <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello, GSoC students, mentors, devs,
> >
> > As you have probably seen by now, the Google Summer of Code 2019 program
> > has now concluded:
> >
> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/09/thats-wrap-for-google-summer-of-code.html
> >
> > We would like to congratulate this year's students that have successfully
> > finished their projects. Here's their end of project reports together
> with
> > some of their impressions of the experience:
> >
> > * Ashish Sharma -
> >
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC%20journey%20with%20xwiki/
> > * Divyansh Jain -
> > https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC19%20Experience./
> > * Fawad Ali -
> > https://gist.github.com/9inpachi/b02fd831de7d79a7f3823634019470c4
> >
> > We are very happy to have have had them in XWiki's community during this
> > summer. We hope they had a good time while gaining practical experience
> and
> > guidance in an open source project and that they found XWiki to be an
> > interesting and welcoming project that they can continue contributing in
> > the future, by either continuously improving their GSoC project or other
> > interesting parts of the XWiki project itself.
> >
> > See you around (on the mailing list, on the chat, forum, github, etc.),
> > keep up the good work, good luck at school and thanks for helping the
> XWiki
> > project grow!
> >
> > -The XWiki Development Team

Re: [GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Congrats to all of you and thank you for being part of our community. We
hope you will continue to contribute :)
Good luck with school!
Caty

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 13:59 Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot!
>
> It was an absolutely wonderful experience!
> I had the chance to learn a lot of things. Even things apart from coding
> which I was not expecting out of GSoC.
> It is all thanks to the wonderful XWiki community and my mentors. :)
> Thanks again.
>
> Best,
> Fawad
>

> On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 3:04 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats to students and mentors!

> > > On 4 Sep 2019, at 11:58, Eduard Moraru <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello, GSoC students, mentors, devs,
> > >
> > > As you have probably seen by now, the Google Summer of Code 2019
> program
> > > has now concluded:
> > >

> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/09/thats-wrap-for-google-summer-of-code.html
> > >
> > > We would like to congratulate this year's students that have
> successfully
> > > finished their projects. Here's their end of project reports together
> > with
> > > some of their impressions of the experience:
> > >
> > > * Ashish Sharma -
> > >

> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC%20journey%20with%20xwiki/
> > > * Divyansh Jain -
> > > https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC19%20Experience./
> > > * Fawad Ali -
> > > https://gist.github.com/9inpachi/b02fd831de7d79a7f3823634019470c4
> > >
> > > We are very happy to have have had them in XWiki's community during
> this
> > > summer. We hope they had a good time while gaining practical experience
> > and
> > > guidance in an open source project and that they found XWiki to be an
> > > interesting and welcoming project that they can continue contributing
> in
> > > the future, by either continuously improving their GSoC project or
> other
> > > interesting parts of the XWiki project itself.
> > >
> > > See you around (on the mailing list, on the chat, forum, github, etc.),
> > > keep up the good work, good luck at school and thanks for helping the
> > XWiki
> > > project grow!
> > >
> > > -The XWiki Development Team

Re: [GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Ashish Sharma
Thanks a lot

It was a great journey during the GSoC period. I learnt a lot contributing.
I am also looking forward to contribute more in XWiki.

Thanks for the opportunity
- Ashish

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 3:34 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats to students and mentors!

> > On 4 Sep 2019, at 11:58, Eduard Moraru <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello, GSoC students, mentors, devs,
> >
> > As you have probably seen by now, the Google Summer of Code 2019 program
> > has now concluded:
> >
> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/09/thats-wrap-for-google-summer-of-code.html
> >
> > We would like to congratulate this year's students that have successfully
> > finished their projects. Here's their end of project reports together
> with
> > some of their impressions of the experience:
> >
> > * Ashish Sharma -
> >
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC%20journey%20with%20xwiki/
> > * Divyansh Jain -
> > https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC19%20Experience./
> > * Fawad Ali -
> > https://gist.github.com/9inpachi/b02fd831de7d79a7f3823634019470c4
> >
> > We are very happy to have have had them in XWiki's community during this
> > summer. We hope they had a good time while gaining practical experience
> and
> > guidance in an open source project and that they found XWiki to be an
> > interesting and welcoming project that they can continue contributing in
> > the future, by either continuously improving their GSoC project or other
> > interesting parts of the XWiki project itself.
> >
> > See you around (on the mailing list, on the chat, forum, github, etc.),
> > keep up the good work, good luck at school and thanks for helping the
> XWiki
> > project grow!
> >
> > -The XWiki Development Team

Re: [GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Divyansh Jain
Thanks a lot, XWiki team for selecting me. It was a great experience and
through this internship, I learned a lot and improved my skills. Thanks to
my mentor Thomas & Ovsiannikov Aleksei who helped me and guided me
throughout the journey.

I'm glad that I became a part of XWiki team, I'll keep contributing more to
improve the app.

Thanks & Regards
Divyansh Jain

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 17:52, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats to all of you and thank you for being part of our community. We
> hope you will continue to contribute :)
> Good luck with school!
> Caty
>
> On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 13:59 Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks a lot!
>>
>> It was an absolutely wonderful experience!
>> I had the chance to learn a lot of things. Even things apart from coding
>> which I was not expecting out of GSoC.
>> It is all thanks to the wonderful XWiki community and my mentors. :)
>> Thanks again.
>>
>> Best,
>> Fawad
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 3:04 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Congrats to students and mentors!
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > -Vincent

>> program
>> > >

>> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/09/thats-wrap-for-google-summer-of-code.html

>> successfully
>> > with

>> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC%20journey%20with%20xwiki/

>> this
>> experience
>> > and
>> in
>> other

>> etc.),
>> > XWiki

Re: [GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Congrats students and thanks for your great contributions !

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 7:00 PM Divyansh Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot, XWiki team for selecting me. It was a great experience and
> through this internship, I learned a lot and improved my skills. Thanks to
> my mentor Thomas & Ovsiannikov Aleksei who helped me and guided me
> throughout the journey.
>
> I'm glad that I became a part of XWiki team, I'll keep contributing more to
> improve the app.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Divyansh Jain
>
> On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 17:52, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats to all of you and thank you for being part of our community. We
> > hope you will continue to contribute :)
> > Good luck with school!
> > Caty
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 13:59 Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks a lot!
> >>
> >> It was an absolutely wonderful experience!
> >> I had the chance to learn a lot of things. Even things apart from coding
> >> which I was not expecting out of GSoC.
> >> It is all thanks to the wonderful XWiki community and my mentors. :)
> >> Thanks again.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Fawad

> >> program
> >> > >

> >> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/09/thats-wrap-for-google-summer-of-code.html

> >> successfully

> >> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/My%20GSOC%20journey%20with%20xwiki/

> >> this
> >> experience
> >> in
> >> other

> >> etc.),

Re: [GSoC] GSoC 2019 has concluded. Congratulations, XWiki students!

Алексей Овсянников
I am agree with Thomas and wish to say you thanks too. You have worked hard
and I hope it will help you a lot in future.
--
Best regards,
Ovsyannikov Aleksey,