GSoC Goals for Improving Dokuwiki importer

GSoC Goals for Improving Dokuwiki importer

Neha Gupta
Hey everyone,

I’m working on improving dokuwiki importer this GSoC and have designed a proposal defining goals according to the current issues and some proposed ideas, for this summer.
I’ll be glad if developers can share their views and let me know if you feel something more can be added to it or changed for better.

Thanks to Thomas Mortagne and Shubham Jain for mentoring me on this project.

You can find the proposal here http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improve%20dokuwiki%20Extension/ <http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improve%20dokuwiki%20Extension/>

Best,
Neha

Re: GSoC Goals for Improving Dokuwiki importer

I would make https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/DOKUWIKI/issues/DOKUWIKI-8
a priority since it makes the dokuwiki filter unusable with many
packages.