Google Apps Extension - Help?

pinkerp
So installing the Google Apps Extension seemed easy enough, but now I'm
a bit lost with getting the right info from my google account... any
help would be appreciated!

In the xwiki app, the links go to OAuth1, which google no longer uses,
so I went to the OAuth2 pages, but am not sure exactly what I need to
enable, etc..

In the xwiki settings, I need to fill in:
Application Name
Secret Key
Scope
Domain Google Apps

I have a Google Apps for Business account set up, with my own domain.

Paul Pinkerton
KnowledgeNow Project Lead

Re: Google Apps Extension - Help?

pinkerp
BUMP.  still wondering if there is anyone that can help me navigate the Google Apps Extension settings out there??

Re: Google Apps Extension - Help?

Are you talking about http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/GoogleAppsIntegration which is authored by Ludovic Dubost?

On 9 Sep 2014 at 21:24:50, pinkerp ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:

> BUMP. still wondering if there is anyone that can help me navigate the
> Google Apps Extension settings out there??

RE: Google Apps Extension - Help?

pinkerp

Yes, that’s the extension.  I’m trying to figure out how to get the right credentials setup with Google.  The links in the extension (and documentation) go to oAuth 1.0, which is no longer able to be used.  I was hoping someone had some experience setting this up and could help me with it.

Paul Pinkerton

KnowledgeNow Project Lead

On 9 Sep 2014 at 21:24:50, pinkerp ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:

> BUMP. still wondering if there is anyone that can help me navigate the
> Google Apps Extension settings out there??

http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Google-Apps-Extension-Help-tp7591939p7592066.html

To unsubscribe from Google Apps Extension - Help?, click here.
NAML

RE: Google Apps Extension - Help?

Jamal
I have the same question.

I'm setting up the Google apps extension for the first time first time and I'm not clear how to set it up to work with oauth 2.0, or whether that's even possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

RE: Google Apps Extension - Help?

pinkerp

I’ve got absolutely nowhere on this, Jamal.  I had hoped to reach out to the development team and/or a consultant on Google apps api, but I’ve been tied up with some other things recently.  I will happily share info with you once I move forward on this!

Paul Pinkerton

KnowledgeNow Project Lead

[hidden email]

Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario

416-847-1418 or 1-866-965-1416x 5177

www.aclco.org

I'm setting up the Google apps extension for the first time first time and I'm not clear how to set it up to work with oauth 2.0, or whether that's even possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Google-Apps-Extension-Help-tp7591939p7592834.html

To unsubscribe from Google Apps Extension - Help?, click here.
NAML

RE: Google Apps Extension - Help?

Jamal
Much appreciated, Paul! And if I make any headway I'll be sure to post about it here.