Great documentation!

cburleso

Kudos to Steven Schaub for taking the time to create a very nice piece of documentation!

http://wwwxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/AggregateDocs

Steven - we are grateful.

Please consider moving this to the Samples and Snippets area of the DevGuide. The DevGuide is the new de-facto home for developer documentation.

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Samples+and+Snippets

(We might should rename this area to "Applications and Code Snippets" or something like that.)

problem displaying character \

Lichman, Mark Eugene
I cannot find a way to display this character "\" does anyone know how to do this?

- Mark Lichman

Re: problem displaying character \

Erwann Robin
simply do :
{pre}\{/pre}
or "\"

Erwann

Le vendredi 16 septembre 2005 à 11:46 -0400, Lichman, Mark Eugene a
écrit :

> I cannot find a way to display this character "\" does anyone know how
> to do this?
>
> - Mark Lichman
> pièce jointe plain text document (message-footer.txt)

RE: problem displaying character \

Lichman, Mark Eugene
Ha! Thanks, I was trying <pre>\</pre>, forgot about the curly brackets.

écrit :
> I cannot find a way to display this character "\" does anyone know how
> to do this?
>
> - Mark Lichman
> pièce jointe plain text document (message-footer.txt)
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]

Re: Great documentation!

Yes.. this is really great..  I would prefer we create a new area
separated from the DevGuide called XSamples..
In this area we create an XSampleClass with a form allowing to structure
the information of samples. I see the following fields:

- sample name
- author
- language: velocity, groovy, ajax, radeox, other
- needsprogrammingmode: yes/no
- usagelevel: easy, medium, advanced
- scriptlevel: easy, medium, advanced
- categories (using tags probably)
- description
- script
- sample result
- usage_instructions
- canberun (yes/no if it can be run as is)
- url (URL of script in real action)
- comments

Do you see any other fields ?

Ludovic