Group member rights

eimzdn
Hello,

I have users which belongs to more than one group. For example user ‘A1’ belongs to groups ‘G1’ and ‘G2’. If I restrict access to page for group G1, but allow to see this page for group G2, user A1 can’t see this page. Is there some configuration parameters to allow for users which belongs to more than one group see page if one of groups has access to that page even other groups has restrictions? And if user itself has access to page, but groups (to which user belongs) not, then I need to let user see that page.

Best Regards,
Eimantas

Re: Group member rights

eimzdn
Found the answer :). Don't know how to explain :)

Thanks

Eimantas