HOW TO SET IMPORTED SKIN

Peter
Hi XWiki-Community!

First I have no access to the server side of my XWiki-Installation, but I want to change the skin.
I imported a skin via XAR-File. http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Lyrebird+Skin

Then I have a new space with three pages.
And what now?
What do I need to change in Administration/Presentation?

Do I need to add a new Page and add a Skin-Object to it?

I do not know how to proceed.

Thanx for all help
Peter

Re: HOW TO SET IMPORTED SKIN

Dmitry Bakbardin
Hi!

Look at http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Skins#HChangingtheSkin  first. Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Dmitry

Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:25:53 -0700 (PDT) от Peter <[hidden email]>:

>Hi XWiki-Community!

First I have no access to the server side of my XWiki-Installation, but I

want to change the skin.

I imported a skin via XAR-File.
>http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Lyrebird+Skin

Then I have a new space with three pages.

And what now?

What do I need to change in Administration/Presentation?

Do I need to add a new Page and add a Skin-Object to it?

I do not know how to proceed.

Thanx for all help

Peter

Re: HOW TO SET IMPORTED SKIN

Jérôme Velociter
Hi Peter,

The Lyrebird skin is a filesystem skin. As of now, you need filesystem
access to install it. The XAR is ony there to provide a configuration
interface.

Jerome

On 08/23/2012 01:25 AM, Peter wrote:

> Hi XWiki-Community!
>
> First I have no access to the server side of my XWiki-Installation, but I
> want to change the skin.
> I imported a skin via XAR-File.
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Lyrebird+Skin
>
> Then I have a new space with three pages.
> And what now?
> What do I need to change in Administration/Presentation?
>
> Do I need to add a new Page and add a Skin-Object to it?
>
> I do not know how to proceed.
>
> Thanx for all help
> Peter

Peace,