Hello!

Vivek Iyer
Hi everyone,
My name is Vivek Iyer (username: remorax on riot and on github) and I'm a
Computer Science student from IIIT, Hyderabad, I'm in my second year and I
would like to contribute to XWiki as part of GSoC.
I have experience contributing to open source earlier, and I'm reasonably
comfortable with the technology stack too and I'm passionate about coding
and open source so I would love to contribute to XWiki!
I'm in the process of making my proposal for the same, should I mail it
here only for review, once its done? Do get back to me ASAP!
Looking forward to working with you all,
Regards,
Vivek Iyer

Re: Hello!

Hi and welcome :)

For reviews you can post a draft on GSOC website directly and switch
it to final when you are happy with it (but there is not much time
left).