Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Ludovic Dubost

Hi XWiki users and developers !

I've had the chance to participate to a contest on a french radio
(specialized in Business).
There is a vote which will allow to get another few minutes of radio
show in a while en eventually (with more votes to show the power of the
communities that could lead to the final, etc..).

You can listen to the podcast (in french):

http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80

and vote here (in french too but that should not be too difficult ! Make
sure you select the guy on the right !):

http://www.bfmradio.fr/bfm_academie/emission2008.php?emission=2

This can give a nice additional boost to XWiki !

Thanks to all of you for you continuous support of XWiki and
participation to the lists.

Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

ludovic.vcf (320 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Víctor A. Rodríguez (Bit-Man)
Up to my vote : Ludovic 47%, the other guy 53%
Go xwikiers, vote for Ludovic !!!

--
Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Chengmin Ding
Good to know our votes really count. When I voted for Ludovic 3 hours ago, it is 45% vs 55%.

--
Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/)

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Weihsing Wang
Sure. Done.

From: Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]>

> Hi XWiki users and developers !
>
> I've had the chance to participate to a contest on a french radio
> (specialized in Business).
> There is a vote which will allow to get another few minutes of radio
> show in a while en eventually (with more votes to show the power of the
> communities that could lead to the final, etc..).
>
> You can listen to the podcast (in french):
>
> http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80
>
> and vote here (in french too but that should not be too difficult ! Make
> sure you select the guy on the right !):
>
> http://www.bfmradio.fr/bfm_academie/emission2008.php?emission=2
>
> This can give a nice additional boost to XWiki !
>
> Thanks to all of you for you continuous support of XWiki and
> participation to the lists.
>
> Ludovic
>
> --
> Ludovic Dubost
> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

David Delbecq-4
Inversion :)

Charles Consigny    47 %     Ludovic Dubost    53 %

En l'instant précis du 25/02/08 23:22, Chengmin Ding s'exprimait en ces
termes:

> Good to know our votes really count. When I voted for Ludovic 3 hours
> ago, it is 45% vs 55%.
>
> On 2/25/08, *"Víctor A. Rodríguez"* <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Up to my vote : Ludovic 47%, the other guy 53%
>     Go xwikiers, vote for Ludovic !!!
>
>     Ludovic Dubost wrote:
>     >
>     > Hi XWiki users and developers !
>     >
>     > I've had the chance to participate to a contest on a french radio
>     > (specialized in Business).
>     > There is a vote which will allow to get another few minutes of radio
>     > show in a while en eventually (with more votes to show the power
>     of the
>     > communities that could lead to the final, etc..).
>     >
>     > You can listen to the podcast (in french):
>     >
>     > http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80
>     <http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80>
>     >
>     > and vote here (in french too but that should not be too
>     difficult ! Make
>     > sure you select the guy on the right !):
>     >
>     > http://www.bfmradio.fr/bfm_academie/emission2008.php?emission=2
>     >
>     > This can give a nice additional boost to XWiki !
>     >
>     > Thanks to all of you for you continuous support of XWiki and
>     > participation to the lists.
>     >
>     > Ludovic
>

>     --
>     Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
>     El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
>     Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
>     GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/)

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Gaëtan GUYODO
Now it's 54 for Ludovis Dubost ! good news !

David Delbecq a écrit :

> Inversion :)
>
> Charles Consigny    47 %     Ludovic Dubost    53 %
>
> En l'instant précis du 25/02/08 23:22, Chengmin Ding s'exprimait en ces
> termes:
>> Good to know our votes really count. When I voted for Ludovic 3 hours
>> ago, it is 45% vs 55%.
>>
>> On 2/25/08, *"Víctor A. Rodríguez"* <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>     Up to my vote : Ludovic 47%, the other guy 53%
>>     Go xwikiers, vote for Ludovic !!!
>>
>>     Ludovic Dubost wrote:
>>     >
>>     > Hi XWiki users and developers !
>>     >
>>     > I've had the chance to participate to a contest on a french radio
>>     > (specialized in Business).
>>     > There is a vote which will allow to get another few minutes of radio
>>     > show in a while en eventually (with more votes to show the power
>>     of the
>>     > communities that could lead to the final, etc..).
>>     >
>>     > You can listen to the podcast (in french):
>>     >
>>     > http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80
>>     <http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80>
>>     >
>>     > and vote here (in french too but that should not be too
>>     difficult ! Make
>>     > sure you select the guy on the right !):
>>     >
>>     > http://www.bfmradio.fr/bfm_academie/emission2008.php?emission=2
>>     >
>>     > This can give a nice additional boost to XWiki !
>>     >
>>     > Thanks to all of you for you continuous support of XWiki and
>>     > participation to the lists.
>>     >
>>     > Ludovic
>>

>>     --
>>     Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
>>     El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
>>     Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
>>     GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/)

              Gaëtan GUYODO
            Chargé de mission
Centre Antipoison - Hôpital Fernand WIDAL
      200, rue du faubourg St Denis
          75475 PARIS Cedex 10
Tél: 01 40 05 49 63 / Fax: 01 40 05 48 56

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Esbach, Brandon
55% so far..

Charles Consigny    47 %     Ludovic Dubost    53 %

En l'instant précis du 25/02/08 23:22, Chengmin Ding s'exprimait en ces
termes:

> Good to know our votes really count. When I voted for Ludovic 3 hours
> ago, it is 45% vs 55%.
>
> On 2/25/08, *"Víctor A. Rodríguez"* <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Up to my vote : Ludovic 47%, the other guy 53%
>     Go xwikiers, vote for Ludovic !!!
>
>     Ludovic Dubost wrote:
>     >
>     > Hi XWiki users and developers !
>     >
>     > I've had the chance to participate to a contest on a french radio
>     > (specialized in Business).
>     > There is a vote which will allow to get another few minutes of radio
>     > show in a while en eventually (with more votes to show the power
>     of the
>     > communities that could lead to the final, etc..).
>     >
>     > You can listen to the podcast (in french):
>     >
>     > http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80
>     <http://www.bfmradio.fr/index.php?id=149&idemission=80>
>     >
>     > and vote here (in french too but that should not be too
>     difficult ! Make
>     > sure you select the guy on the right !):
>     >
>     > http://www.bfmradio.fr/bfm_academie/emission2008.php?emission=2
>     >
>     > This can give a nice additional boost to XWiki !
>     >
>     > Thanks to all of you for you continuous support of XWiki and
>     > participation to the lists.
>     >
>     > Ludovic
>

>     --
>     Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
>     El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
>     Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
>     GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/)

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

timchippingtonderrick
Still 55% at 17:09 UK time. Does anyone know when the voting deadline is? My French isn't good enough to see it...

Tim

55% so far..

    --
    Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
    El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
    Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
    GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/)

Tim Chippington Derrick
Chippington Derrick Consultants Ltd
Tel: 01276 508949
Mob: 07971 997948
http://www.chippingtonderrick.co.uk

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Dicheva, Darina

It’s  56% for Ludovic now ! (12:34pm Eastern time US)

Darina

Still 55% at 17:09 UK time. Does anyone know when the voting deadline is? My French isn't good enough to see it...

Tim

55% so far..

    --
    Víctor A. Rodríguez (http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
    El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie
    Perl Mongers Capital Federal (http://cafe.pm.org/)
    GNU/Linux User Group - FCEyN - UBA (http://glugcen.dc.uba.ar/)

Tim Chippington Derrick
Chippington Derrick Consultants Ltd
Tel: 01276 508949
Mob: 07971 997948
http://www.chippingtonderrick.co.uk

Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radio contest !

Hande

  Good Luck!

  Hande

Still 55% at 17:09 UK time. Does anyone know when the voting deadline is? My French isn't good enough to see it...

Tim

55% so far..

    --
    Víctor A. Rodríguez (<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.bit-man.com.ar/" target="_blank">http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
    El bit Fantasma (Bit-Man) - Algorithm junkie

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.chippingtonderrick.co.uk/" target="_blank">http://www.chippingtonderrick.co.uk

Tim Chippington Derrick wrote:
> Still 55% at 17:09 UK time. Does anyone know when the voting deadline
> is? My French isn't good enough to see it...

It isn't your French, it is the way french people make websites. The
deadline is probably Friday or Saturday morning, when the next voting
round starts.

> Tim
>
> Esbach, Brandon wrote:
>> 55% so far..

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: Help XWiki ! Vote for it's creator at a French radiocontest !

Campbell, Timothy D
You will surley win!

Tim Campbell
Junior, Computer Science Major