Hide Upper Right "Register" Option

Enrique Ferreyra
Hi, currently in my wiki, for administrative reasons, there is Admin as
only user, everybody else is a Guest., but in the upper right corner
still i have the register option and i cant find how to hide or remove
this option from there, its possible ? WITHOUT change the skin,
implement css vm templates and all this complicated issues (from my
ignorant point of view, of course)

Mmmm...  there some good doc or tutorial about how to change the skin,
for a css and Velocity ignorant ?

Thanks !!

Still trying to solve the Lucene plug-in problem....

--
  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos

Re: Hide Upper Right "Register" Option

jeremi joslin
Hi,
for removing the register right, if you don't need it, you can remove
the page, or you can change the right on this page. For removing the
link, go to "more actions" > "edit xwiki preference" , you will find
the link.

for the skin :
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/Skins
But, if you don't know CSS, you will have to learn :-)

Jérémi

On 4/5/06, Enrique Ferreyra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, currently in my wiki, for administrative reasons, there is Admin as
> only user, everybody else is a Guest., but in the upper right corner
> still i have the register option and i cant find how to hide or remove
> this option from there, its possible ? WITHOUT change the skin,
> implement css vm templates and all this complicated issues (from my
> ignorant point of view, of course)
>
> Mmmm...  there some good doc or tutorial about how to change the skin,
> for a css and Velocity ignorant ?
>
> Thanks !!
>
> Still trying to solve the Lucene plug-in problem....
>
> --
>   A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
>     Centro de Cómputos
>  Red Megatone - Red Confina

Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
Project Manager XWiki: http://www.xwiki.org
skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]