Hide unneeded stuff

Eugen Colesnicov
Hello,

I need to hide all technical stuff in a one wiki page (headers, footers, comments, attachments, etc). I did it all except page modification info (user, date & time).
I used StyleSheetExtension with content like this:
/* Hide unneeded stuff */
#contentmenu,
#footerglobal,
#hierarchy,
#document-title,
#xdocFooter,
#docextrapanes,
#xwikidata,
/* #commentform, */
/*.xwikitabbar li, */
/* #Historyshortcut, */
/* #Informationshortcut, */
.separator,
.commentheader .commenttools a,
a.tag-delete,
.tag-add a
{
  display: none !important;
}

But I cannot understand what I should add in this list for hiding page modification info.
Please help.

Thanks beforehand!
Eugen

Re: Hide unneeded stuff

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Eugen Colesnicov <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to hide all technical stuff in a one wiki page (headers, footers,
> comments, attachments, etc). I did it all except page modification info
> (user, date & time).
> I used StyleSheetExtension with content like this:
> /* Hide unneeded stuff */
> #contentmenu,
> #footerglobal,
> #hierarchy,
> #document-title,
> #xdocFooter,
> #docextrapanes,
> #xwikidata,
> /* #commentform, */
> /*.xwikitabbar li, */
> /* #Historyshortcut, */
> /* #Informationshortcut, */
> .separator,
> .commentheader .commenttools a,
> a.tag-delete,
> .tag-add a
> {
>   display: none !important;
> }
>
> But I cannot understand what I should add in this list for hiding page
> modification info.

A quick inspect shows that the page modification info is wrapped inside a
DIV with class xdocLastModification. Are you asking how you write a CSS
selector for this? You have an example in your list.

> Please help.
>
> Thanks beforehand!
> Eugen

Re: Hide unneeded stuff

Hi Eugen,

> On 05 Sep 2016, at 09:59, Eugen Colesnicov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I need to hide all technical stuff in a one wiki page (headers, footers,
> comments, attachments, etc).

For the tabs at the bottom, see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration#HTurningoffcommentsorattachments

If you use CSS then you’ll still get menu entries in the page menu to navigate to them and the links won’t work…

> I did it all except page modification info
> (user, date & time).
> I used StyleSheetExtension with content like this:
> /* Hide unneeded stuff */
> #contentmenu,
> #footerglobal,
> #hierarchy,
> #document-title,
> #xdocFooter,
> #docextrapanes,
> #xwikidata,
> /* #commentform, */
> /*.xwikitabbar li, */
> /* #Historyshortcut, */
> /* #Informationshortcut, */
> .separator,
> .commentheader .commenttools a,
> a.tag-delete,
> .tag-add a
> {
>  display: none !important;
> }
>
> But I cannot understand what I should add in this list for hiding page
> modification info.
> Please help.
>
> Thanks beforehand!
> Eugen

Re: Hide unneeded stuff

Eugen Colesnicov
Marius Dumitru Florea wrote
A quick inspect shows that the page modification info is wrapped inside a
DIV with class xdocLastModification. Are you asking how you write a CSS
selector for this? You have an example in your list.
I added xdocLastModification - works!
Thanks!