Homepage Sketch

Giuseppe Vallarelli
I've read and seen :) about Silvia's mockup, i've realized this sketch
borrowing some ideas from the web and my web
experience:Sketch<http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Hompage%20sketch/>,
hope could help.

Re: Homepage Sketch

Silvia Rusu
Giuseppe Vallarelli wrote
I've read and seen :) about Silvia's mockup, i've realized this sketch
borrowing some ideas from the web and my web
experience:Sketch<http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Hompage%20sketch/>,
hope could help.
Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for the involvement. I've added your proposal to the "XWiki org Redesign Process" page on the incubator along with all the current resources and we are trying to incorporate as many of all ideas as possible.
Meanwhile you can join the discussion on the "[Proposal] XWiki.org horizontal navigation + home page" topic :)
Silvia Rusu
Tester & Documentation Writer - XWiki
http://twitter.com/silviarusu

Re: Homepage Sketch

Jerome Velociter

> Giuseppe Vallarelli wrote:
>>
>> I've read and seen :) about Silvia's mockup, i've realized this sketch
>> borrowing some ideas from the web and my web
>> experience:Sketch<http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Hompage%20sketch/>,
>> hope could help.
>>

> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> Thanks for the involvement. I've added your proposal to the "XWiki org
> Redesign Process" page on the incubator along with all the current
> resources

Hi Giuseppe, Silvia,

I took the liberty to rename Giuseppe's sketch page to
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Mockups/XWikiOrgHomePageSketch
so that it is folded with other mockups (and so we don't create too much
spaces that remains almost empty).
I've linked it from
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Mockups/Homepage too.

Jerome.