How can I use special characters in a form with XWiki

How can I use special characters in a form with XWiki

Xavier MOGHRABI
Hi

I've created a form with XWiki to allow users to submit information.

The problem I've is when people enter special characters in HTML that are
interpreted such as :
' " < >

I wonder if XWiki provide a mecanism to encode this special characters into
HTML encoding.

Regards

--
Xavier MOGHRABI - Consortium ObjectWeb
Email: xavier.moghrabi at objectweb.org
Phone: +33 4 76 61 52 35 - Skype ID: xavier.moghrabi.bureau