How list objects?

Julio
Hi,

I need to list events that were inserted through the MoccaCalendar
application. I need to get the title, the way, the start date and the end
date of the event. I need to get only the future events (> = today) and a
maximum of 10 events. Unfortunately I could not do, so I ask your help.

I could only do just that:

#set($results = $xwiki.search("select doc.title, doc.web, doc.fullName from
XWikiDocument doc where doc.space = 'MoccaCalendar. Mycalendar' and
doc.fullName != 'MoccaCalendar. Mycalendar.WebHome' "))

#foreach ($item in $results)

 [[$item.get(0)>>doc:$item.get(2)]]

#end

Thank you in advance,