How to add new categories to the Event Calendar? And why are my Tags not appearing?

How to add new categories to the Event Calendar? And why are my Tags not appearing?

Gijs-3
Hi all,

First issue:
I'm currently working with XWiki 1.4M1 (the standalone installation)
and when I go the Event Calendar I get an empty Category list in the
New Event area.
I did already some research but I just can't find the place to add new
categories which can be used by the Event Calendar. I found the page
where you can add categories to the Blog (/bin/Blog/Categories) but I
was wondering if there is a similar page for the Event Calendar? Or do
I need to hard-code the list in /bin/XWiki/CalendarSheet?viewer=code?

Second issue:
I have added tags to pages in my wiki but they are not appearing on
the Tags page. I renamed the xwiki folder (in webapps) but I can't
imagine that this is the problem, to be sure I searched for xwiki/bin
in all the files and replaced it were necessary. But still the tags
are not appearing, who knows what to change?

Thank you!

Gijs.