How to add panel for history of versions ?

How to add panel for history of versions ?

wafid
is that someone who can help me  for insert a panel of history .
i want the code velicity?

Thanks.

Re: How to add panel for history of versions ?

wafid
is that someone who can help me  for insert a panel of history .
i want the code velocity?

Thanks.

Re: How to add panel for history of versions ?

Eduard Moraru
Hi,

You`d have to be more specific in what you want to achieve with a "panel of
history".

If you need help with velocity, check out these resources:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/WebHome
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Scripting
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/XWikiVelocityTraining

Thanks,
Eduard

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:43 AM, wafid <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> is that someone who can help me  for insert a panel of history .
> i want the code velocity?
>
> Thanks.

Re: How to add panel for history of versions ?

Not sure if it’ll help you (your question is not very clear…) but here’s the code from historyinline.vm (what you see when you click on the History tab at the bottom of pages):
https://github.com/xwikisas/xwiki-platform/blob/master/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-web/src/main/webapp/templates/historyinline.vm

On 15 Aug 2014 at 00:43:59, wafid ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:

> is that someone who can help me for insert a panel of history .
> i want the code velocity?
>
> Thanks.

Re: How to add panel for history of versions ?

wafid
thanks,

I want to create a great panel which contains the only the history?

how can I do that?

example:

I have 05 comments (objective comments) on my wiki page;
to update the page, I have considered the first and the second comments (I check the comments selected),
so the page displays two types of comments: two comments addressed and (03) valid but not yet Supported account- total 05-.

problem: I want to separate the two types?

fr :
exemple :

j'ai 05 commentaires (commentaires objectifs) sur ma page wiki;
pour mettre à jour la page, j'ai pris en considération les deux premiers commentaires (je coche les commentaires choisis), donc la page s'affiche avec deux type de commentaires : deux commentaires pris en compte et (03) valable mais pas encore pris en compte- en totale 05-.

problématique : je veux séparer les deux types?

excusez-moi si j'ai mal exprimé!

Thank you.