How to create a skin/ theme in xwiki progrmmatically?

How to create a skin/ theme in xwiki progrmmatically?

Nithya Vembu
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

  I want to create a skin/ theme in xwiki.

  Or else is it possible to apply the existing skin of xwiki like nightfall, nature through program in xwiki?

  My requirement i have to create a theme and apply the theme to xwiki through some xml rpc?

  Is it possible? is there any code snippets?

  Kindly help me.

Thanks,
Nithya.

Re: How to create a skin/ theme in xwiki through xml rpc?

Florin Ciubotaru
Hi,

IMHO, creating skins through xmlrpc doesn't really make sense.
If you need to create or modify a skin you can push the skin objects and
attachments. The skin uses XWikiSkins objects and you can add
XWikiStyleSheetExtension and XWikiJavaScriptExtension objects to extend it.

Florin Ciubotaru

On 3/11/2010 7:34 PM, Nithya Vembu wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    I want to create a skin/ theme in xwiki.
>
>    Or else is it possible to apply the existing skin of xwiki like nightfall,
> nature through program in xwiki?
>
>    My requirement i have to create a theme and apply the theme to xwiki
> through some xml rpc?
>
>    Is it possible? is there any code snippets?
>
>    Kindly help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Nithya.

Re: How to create a skin/ theme in xwiki through xml rpc?

Nithya Vembu
Hi Florin,

  Thanks for your reply.

  I am using xwiki in my application. its one of the part in my application what i am developing.

  My application has its own theme and xwiki also. When  i select and set my application theme, the same theme should get apply to the xwiki also. This is my requirement. I want to do all by programmatically..

 Is it possible to elaborate the answer....

 Any idea, kindly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nithya.

Re: How to create a skin/ theme in xwiki programmatically?

Nithya Vembu
How to create a skin/ theme in xwiki programmatically? in java in xwiki

Any help !!

thanks.
nithya.