Quantcast

How to create default terminal page ?

PascalB
Hello,

On xwiki 8.4.4, I know I can create terminal pages by defaulty with template providers but I want to do the same on "default blank page".
How can I do that bc I want that standard users will only be able to create terminal page by default (actually it is Nested)

I already modified default content by editing templates/editwysiwyg.vm maybe I can copy/paste an existant page but it seem a little bit ugly isn't it?

Thxs

Pascal BASTIEN

Re: How to create default terminal page ?

PascalB
Hello,

here my code to do this:

diff templates/createinline.vm templates/createinline.vm.ori
300c300
<         #if ($deprecatedSpaceCreate)
---
>         #if (!($isAdvancedUser || $isSuperAdmin) || $deprecatedSpaceCreate)
304c304
<           <input type="checkbox" id="terminal" name="tocreate" value="terminal" checked="checked"/>
---
>           <input type="checkbox" id="terminal" name="tocreate" value="terminal" #if(!$isSpace)checked="checked"#end/>

it's allowing standard user to uncheck "Terminal page", here checked by default.

I understand (now) that nested page must be the default for all new page.
I must try to convince my boss about that...
Thxs Vincent

Pascal B

 Objet: How to create default terminal page ?
 À: "XWiki Users" <[hidden email]>