How to debug page rights

jan.stehlik@gmail.com

-----
Hi everybody,
I'm migrating content from 5.4.5 wiki to the 9.4. The old content was one
space and about 300 pages. The content has been imported ok, however it is
visible only to admin.
Is there any debug option which I can turn on, so I can debug why is this
page restricted to other users?

Thanks for hints.
--jans

Re: How to debug page rights

[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
HI Jan,

> On 5 Jun 2017, at 14:23, [hidden email] wrote:

> -----
> Hi everybody,
> I'm migrating content from 5.4.5 wiki to the 9.4. The old content was one
> space and about 300 pages. The content has been imported ok, however it is
> visible only to admin.
> Is there any debug option which I can turn on, so I can debug why is this
> page restricted to other users?

Maybe http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Security%20Inspector%20Application/ ?

PS: Please try to use the forum from now on, we’re removing this list. Thanks

> Thanks for hints.
> --jans

Re: How to debug page rights

-----
Hi,
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Check%20Security%20Cache
can help in some ways.

I've proposed some improvements to the Rights system that (if people like
them / want them) they could be implemented in the future. Would love to
hear your thoughts on them, see
https://forum.xwiki.org/t/ux-rights-improvements/107/7