How to delete a Class

Enrique Ferreyra
Hi, sorry the repost.

I follow the instructions for creating a class, like
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/FAQClass?language=en

How can i delete this class?

Also, anybody knows why this documents are not indexed by the lucene
plugin ?

Please, thanks.

--
  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos

Re: How to delete a Class

Robin Fernandes
Hi,

Classes currently don't get fully deleted:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-138 .

The Lucene plugin page
(http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/XWikiLucenePlugin) says
indexing structured content is still TODO. That means page content and
attachements are indexed, but objects associated with a document are
not indexed. That would explain why FAQs entries aren't being found
with a Lucene plugin search.

Cheers,
Robin

On 22/04/06, Enrique Ferreyra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, sorry the repost.
>
> I follow the instructions for creating a class, like
> http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/FAQClass?language=en
>
> How can i delete this class?
>
> Also, anybody knows why this documents are not indexed by the lucene
> plugin ?
>
> Please, thanks.
>
> --
>   A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
>     Centro de Cómputos
>  Red Megatone - Red Confina

Re: How to delete a Class

Enrique Ferreyra
Thanks hope boh issues be solved soon, but i dont see much work on the
coding of the soft....

Robin Fernandes escribió:

>Hi,
>
>Classes currently don't get fully deleted:
>http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-138 .
>
>The Lucene plugin page
>(http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/XWikiLucenePlugin) says
>indexing structured content is still TODO. That means page content and
>attachements are indexed, but objects associated with a document are
>not indexed. That would explain why FAQs entries aren't being found
>with a Lucene plugin search.
>
>Cheers,
>Robin
>
>On 22/04/06, Enrique Ferreyra <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>Hi, sorry the repost.
>>
>>I follow the instructions for creating a class, like
>>http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/FAQClass?language=en
>>
>>How can i delete this class?
>>
>>Also, anybody knows why this documents are not indexed by the lucene
>>plugin ?
>>
>>Please, thanks.
>>
>>--
>>  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra