How to display all pages under a location with livetable?

How to display all pages under a location with livetable?

PascalB
Hello,

With nested pages (on xwiki 8.4.4), I want to list all pages under a location.
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Livetable%20Macro#HAllacceptedvalues
Doc indicate: extraParams' : "&space= to Find all the documents from a given specific space but "(Nested Spaces are not included)."
I understand that Nested Spaces under the space are not included.

Then how can I list all pages (nested and children) under a specific location?

I can not use "&location=" because I want all pages (terminal and nested page) under a nested page (and not another nested page with same name)

I must use queryFilters, then?

Thxs.

Pascal B