How to get multiple values from object property.

How to get multiple values from object property.

kgardas
Hello,

I have a XWiki object of a class where one property is defined as a
list. During the page creation of this object (by using appropriate
template provider) I'm setting several values from the list of possible
values for the property. My problem is that although I've set several
values I still get just one value when I look at the object properties
in appropriate sheet class. E.g.

I do have BookClass which besides other props defines property `kind'
where kind might have `fantasy', `drama', or `novel' value. It also
might have several values -- well, not good example but I hope this
illustrates what I'm doing here.

And now when I create new page as a book I set several kinds (for
example fantasy & drama) then when I see the page I see only fantasy as
the book kind.

I'm using XWiki 3.1 snapshot as of May 27 2011. My question is it a
known bug, am I doing anything wrong or was it already fixed (in case of
bug)?

Thanks a lot!
Karel

Re: How to get multiple values from object property.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:31 PM, Karel Gardas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a XWiki object of a class where one property is defined as a
> list. During the page creation of this object (by using appropriate

What kind of list ? DBLIst or StaticList ?

> template provider) I'm setting several values from the list of possible
> values for the property. My problem is that although I've set several
> values I still get just one value when I look at the object properties
> in appropriate sheet class. E.g.

Did you setup your class property to support several values ? If I
understood well your use case you need to enable "Multiple Select" and
make sure "Display Type " is "select".