How to hide this?

Maciaciek
Hi,

I used "inspector" to examine the element (still my problem with double
button on the top panel):

        class="dropdown-split-right dropdown-toggle hidden-xs
dropdown-split-left"

Could anyone say something about this? Maybe I installed extension or
something... Please help me :p
I can't public XWiki with this bug.

Greetings,
Maciek.

Re: How to hide this?

mahomed
Could you use something like http://snag.gy/ or http://expirebox.com/ to post a screenshot?

Kind regards,

Mahomed

Re: How to hide this?

rrodriguezIDIS
Faster...

http://goo.gl/SLZuPR

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician

I used "inspector" to examine the element (still my problem with double
button on the top panel):

        class="dropdown-split-right dropdown-toggle hidden-xs
dropdown-split-left"

Could anyone say something about this? Maybe I installed extension or
something... Please help me :p
I can't public XWiki with this bug.

Greetings,
Maciek.

________________________________

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

See more languages: http://www.sergas.es/aviso_confidencialidad.htm
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician
Technical Secretariat
Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela (IDIS)
http://www.idisantiago.es

Re: How to hide this?

mahomed
Cool. I wasn't able to completely recreate it, but the issue seems to be with the extra " dropdown-split-left". I wonder if deleting that bit in the inspector renders the button correctly.

The only thing I can think of is that a customer skin/theme or skin extension has been installed. I don't think this would be easy for someone else to troubleshoot without access to the live code. My suggestion is to disable/restore all skin/theme/skin extensions until the root cause is found.

Kind regards,

Mahomed

Re: How to hide this?

What version of XWiki are you using? Have you installed
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Enable+Default+Action+for+Flamingo+Menu
or http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Hover+and+Default+Action+for+Flamingo+Menu
? Do you have a custom skin or a custom Color Theme?

Hope this helps,
Marius