How to implement SSO in XWiki?

vijaydesai
Please tell me how to integrate XWiki with JForum, Apache Roller using SSO?
I was successful in implementing LDAP authentication using Active Directory in XWiki but I am unable to implement SSO in XWiki.

We are working on a portal which includes forum, blog and xwiki to be integrated..
Please tell me how to make any configuration changes or code changes in XWiki for SSO implementation?

Thank you
Vijay

Re: How to implement SSO in XWiki?

Shiva Shankar