How to integrate another rendering engine (wikipedia style)?

How to integrate another rendering engine (wikipedia style)?

Axel-16
Hi

I'm new to XWiki and would like to know,
how can I integrate another rendering engine into XWiki (especially
Wikipedia rendering based on Radeox)?
Is there an online guide available?
Can someone point me to the main interesting classes?

Is there a "synchronizing API" with another XWiki instance available?
Does someone has experience in integrating XWiki into a roller blog system?

--
Axel Kramer
http://www.plog4u.org - Wikipedia Eclipse Plugin