How to remove obsolete Application from Administrator Panal?

How to remove obsolete Application from Administrator Panal?

kirbyzhou
How to remove obsolete Application from Administrator Panel?

The "Wikis" application is obsolete, but I donot know how to remove it.

Re: How to remove obsolete Application from Administrator Panal?

It depends how it got there. If it's been installed as extension
(alone or as dependency of XWiki Enterprise) you just need to go to
"installed extension" and search for wiki manager application/plugin.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 11:34 AM, kirbyzhou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How to remove obsolete Application from Administrator Panel?
>
> The "Wikis" application is obsolete, but I donot know how to remove it.

Re: How to remove obsolete Application from Administrator Panal?

kirbyzhou
Thanks, but there is nothing in the list of 'installed as extension”
I forget how it is got here.

在 15/10/30 下午6:39,“users 代表 Thomas Mortagne”<[hidden email] 代表 [hidden email]> 写入: