How to see all pages / delete pages

cburleso

Can someone help me out here?

I have created some pages (just through messing around and experimenting) that I decided I did not want. I did this using the [bracket around text] method. Then afterwards, I deleted the bracketed text. But, I am assuming that my page data is still sitting somewhere in the database. Is there some way to generate a list of all pages? And if so - is there also some way to delete pages for good?

Re: How to see all pages / delete pages

Shawn Lauzon

This code gets the first 500 pages that are not in the XWiki space. You can click on each page and then delete it.

#set ($sql = "doc.web!='XWiki' order by doc.fullName")
#set ($start = 0)
#set ($nb = 500)

#set($curweb="")
#foreach ($item in $xwiki.searchDocuments($sql, $nb , $start))
#if ($xwiki.hasAccessLevel("view", "${context.database}:${item}"))
#set($bentrydoc = $xwiki.getDocument($item))
#if($curweb!=${bentrydoc.web})
1.1 ${bentrydoc.web}
#set ($curweb = ${bentrydoc.web})
#end
   * [$bentrydoc.name>${bentrydoc.web}.$bentrydoc.name] by $xwiki.getLocalUserName($bentrydoc.author) on $xwiki.formatDate($bentrydoc.date,"MMMM dd, yyyy HH:mm") <a href="$bentrydoc.getURL("edit")">edit</a>
#end
#end

Cody Burleson/Falls Church/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 08/22/2005 04:07:29 PM:

> Can someone help me out here?
>
> I have created some pages (just through messing around and
> experimenting) that I decided I did not want. I did this using the
> [bracket around text] method. Then afterwards, I deleted the
> bracketed text. But, I am assuming that my page data is still
> sitting somewhere in the database. Is there some way to generate a
> list of all pages? And if so - is there also some way to delete
> pages for good?

Re: How to see all pages / delete pages

Just do a search with _
Then click on the page you want to delete
Use More Actions/Delete

Ludovic

Cody Burleson wrote:

> Can someone help me out here?
>
> I have created some pages (just through messing around and
> experimenting) that I decided I did not want. I did this using the
> [bracket around text] method. Then afterwards, I deleted the bracketed
> text. But, I am assuming that my page data is still sitting somewhere
> in the database. Is there some way to generate a list of all pages?
> And if so - is there also some way to delete pages for good?

Re: How to see all pages / delete pages

cburleso

Very nice! Even categorized by space; saweeet! Thanks for sharing!

==================================
Cody Burleson
IBM, Business Consulting Services
On Demand Workplaces
"Simplifying access to content, applications, people and processes."

Current Client Office (Mon - Thur): (404) 828-4583
Home Office [Friday, Sat. Sun. or email a voice message]: (214) 233.3546
Cell [anytime]: (214) 537-8783
Email: [hidden email]

Shawn Lauzon/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

08/22/2005 05:27 PM

Please respond to
Shawn Lauzon/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc
Subject
Re: [xwiki-users] How to see all pages / delete pages