Quantcast

How to see velocity property in xwiki page

How to see velocity property in xwiki page

aleksey-s
Hi,

I read documentation about apache velocity but still don't know how I can see my current value of parser.pool.size  property ? (I want to print value on my xwiki page)

Re: How to see velocity property in xwiki page

> On 28 Feb 2017, at 09:25, aleksey-s <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I read documentation about apache velocity but still don't know how I can
> see my current value of parser.pool.size  property ? (I want to print value
> on my xwiki page)

I’ve created this page for you:
http://snippets.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Velocity+Parser+Pool+Size/

Re: How to see velocity property in xwiki page

aleksey-s
Hi Vincent,

Thank you! This is really good.