How to set the RSS feed to include news description?

How to set the RSS feed to include news description?

YEUNG, HOWARD (CONTRACTOR)
Hi there,
I think this is a way.  For example I can limit the display to 5 by
"count=5".  How can I set it to include description?  "full=true"
doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

Howard

Re: How to set the RSS feed to include news description?

You need to modify the feed generation script and add the $doc.content
in your XML..
You'll need to understand how the feed generation script works.

Ludovic