Quantcast

How to solve a HTTP Status 500 error?

Gijs-3
What do I need to check when I get below error page when going to
http://localhost:8080/xwiki? My setup is XWiki with GlassFish and
Microsoft SQL Server.
Thanks in advance!

HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented
it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error
number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager
from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
Wrapped Exception: resource: xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml not found
root cause

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not
initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager
from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
Wrapped Exception: resource: xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml not found
note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are
available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 logs.

Re: How to solve a HTTP Status 500 error?

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Gijs wrote:

> What do I need to check when I get below error page when going to
> http://localhost:8080/xwiki? My setup is XWiki with GlassFish and
> Microsoft SQL Server.
> Thanks in advance!
>

> HTTP Status 500 -
> type Exception report
>
> message
>
> descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented
> it from fulfilling this request.
>
> exception
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error
> number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
> com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager
> from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
> Wrapped Exception: resource: xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml not found
> root cause
>
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not
> initialize main XWiki context
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
> com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager
> from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
> Wrapped Exception: resource: xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml not found
> note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are
> available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 logs.
> Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01

You don't have a file called xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml, although you
registered it in hibernate.cfg.xml

You either try to use the default xwiki.hbm.xml, or
xwiki.oracle.hbm.xml, or try the mapping file from
http://www.nabble.com/SQL-files-to13670575.html#a13670909

The file from that mail might be a bit deprecated, so it might need to
be compared with the default xwiki.hbm.xml and updated as needed.
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: How to solve a HTTP Status 500 error?

Gijs-3
Thanks Sergiu,

I created a new .xml file as provided by Tobias, tried to use the
default .xml file and the oracle one but I keep getting the same
error. Where exactly should I copy the xwiki(.mssql/oracle).hbm.xml
to?

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Gijs wrote:
> > What do I need to check when I get below error page when going to
> > http://localhost:8080/xwiki? My setup is XWiki with GlassFish and
> > Microsoft SQL Server.
> > Thanks in advance!
> >

> > HTTP Status 500 -
> > type Exception report
> >
> > message
> >
> > descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented
> > it from fulfilling this request.
> >
> > exception
> >
> > javax.servlet.ServletException: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error
> > number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
> > Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
> > com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager
> > from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
> > Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
> > Wrapped Exception: resource: xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml not found
> > root cause
> >
> > com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not
> > initialize main XWiki context
> > Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class
> > com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager
> > from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
> > Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
> > Wrapped Exception: resource: xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml not found
> > note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are
> > available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 logs.
> > Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01
>

> You don't have a file called xwiki.mssql.hbm.xml, although you
> registered it in hibernate.cfg.xml
>
> You either try to use the default xwiki.hbm.xml, or
> xwiki.oracle.hbm.xml, or try the mapping file from
> http://www.nabble.com/SQL-files-to13670575.html#a13670909
>
> The file from that mail might be a bit deprecated, so it might need to
> be compared with the default xwiki.hbm.xml and updated as needed.
> --
> Sergiu Dumitriu
> http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: How to solve a HTTP Status 500 error?

Gijs-3
I wish I just could install the standalone xwiki but it is required in
the environment that we are having to use MSSQL...
But I can't get it working... I also tried to get it working by using
Jetty but I got exactly the same error.

Who can explain me where I exactly need to copy the files to
(mentioned at http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/InstallationMSSQL)
in my Jetty/GlassFish and XWiki folders? Because I have the feeling
that I copy the files to the wrong location... And/or maybe additional
installation tips which are missing in the on-line documentation?