How to solve this Multilanguage problem?

How to solve this Multilanguage problem?

maoyong97
hi,
I have followed this tutorial to modify my xwiki to be a full utf8 one:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/CharactersSets
It works and I could input multilanguages in the xwiki.
However when I trying to put a internallink on some other charactersets.
For example I modified these things on a page: [¶àÓïÑÔÎÊÌâ]
and edit that new page. Then the strange things happened, the name of the new page  turns to be XWiki.WebHome.
Have anyone had this problem?
How to solve it?