How to translate Tooltips for Watchlist icons?

How to translate Tooltips for Watchlist icons?

Julio
Hi,

My wiki is in Portuguese (pt_BR), but the Tooltips of the Watchlist icons
at the top of the page are in English. How do I translate?

I need, for example, that the text "watch this page" be in Portuguese.

Http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Extension/Watchlist+Application/WatchList-Notifications.png

Best Regards,
Julio

Re: How to translate Tooltips for Watchlist icons?

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Julio,

Go to http://l10n.xwiki.org and search for the tooltip text, e.g. "Watch
this page", using the dedicated search panel on the left. It will take you
to a dedicated search page. Searching using the "Translated text" field
doesn't bring any results but using the "Original text" field works.
Setting the language field to "pt_BR" narrows the results.

Hope this helps,
Marius

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Julio Brum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My wiki is in Portuguese (pt_BR), but the Tooltips of the Watchlist icons
> at the top of the page are in English. How do I translate?
>
> I need, for example, that the text "watch this page" be in Portuguese.
>
> Http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Extension/
> Watchlist+Application/WatchList-Notifications.png
>
> Best Regards,
> Julio

Re: How to translate Tooltips for Watchlist icons?

Julio
Thanks. I inserted the translation on the site (http://l10n.xwiki.org), but
I would like to know if it has how to include the translation in the
current installation I have of xwiki on my server, without having to change
the version. Changing some properties file, for example.

Best Regards,
Julio

[hidden email]>:

> Hi Julio,
>
> Go to http://l10n.xwiki.org and search for the tooltip text, e.g. "Watch
> this page", using the dedicated search panel on the left. It will take you
> to a dedicated search page. Searching using the "Translated text" field
> doesn't bring any results but using the "Original text" field works.
> Setting the language field to "pt_BR" narrows the results.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Marius
>
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Julio Brum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > My wiki is in Portuguese (pt_BR), but the Tooltips of the Watchlist icons
> > at the top of the page are in English. How do I translate?
> >
> > I need, for example, that the text "watch this page" be in Portuguese.
> >
> > Http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Extension/
> > Watchlist+Application/WatchList-Notifications.png
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Julio

Re: How to translate Tooltips for Watchlist icons?

Hi Julio,

> On 16 Dec 2016, at 17:56, Julio Brum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks. I inserted the translation on the site (http://l10n.xwiki.org),

Thanks!

You’ll find it quite easy to do, see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/InternationalizingApplications

> Best Regards,
> Julio

> [hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi Julio,
>>
>> Go to http://l10n.xwiki.org and search for the tooltip text, e.g. "Watch
>> this page", using the dedicated search panel on the left. It will take you
>> to a dedicated search page. Searching using the "Translated text" field
>> doesn't bring any results but using the "Original text" field works.
>> Setting the language field to "pt_BR" narrows the results.
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Marius
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Julio Brum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My wiki is in Portuguese (pt_BR), but the Tooltips of the Watchlist icons
>>> at the top of the page are in English. How do I translate?
>>>
>>> I need, for example, that the text "watch this page" be in Portuguese.
>>>
>>> Http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Extension/
>>> Watchlist+Application/WatchList-Notifications.png
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Julio

Re: How to translate Tooltips for Watchlist icons?

Julio
Thanks Vincent!