Howto delete Blog Categories?

Ralph Wetter

Hello

I'm using xWiki Version 0.9.840 and try to delete some Blog-Categories. There is no problem to create and edit the categories. But how do I delete a Blog-Category?

Thanks
Ralph

Re: Howto delete Blog Categories?

Ludovic Dubost

Remove it from the Blog Category page (in the table just replace the
line with an empty text)
Now this won't delete the articles from it

Ludovic