I can't integrate google apps for login with google account.

I can't integrate google apps for login with google account.

waranon
Dear All,

         I've install XWiki version 7.4.3 and install google apps application version 2.1.8.
I followed by http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/XWiki+Application+-+Google+Apps.
- I got secret key and put on Google apps section in XWiki preferences.

My problem:

        when i test to login with google account. It doesn't show account when login completed.
but I can get google account profile in XWiki and get lists of google documentation also.
Please see my picture in attache file.
google_account_login.png
Login_completed.png
Document_List.png

No account, I can't add and modify any page.

Finally, Could you suggest me to fix it?

Thank you everyone.

Re: I can't integrate google apps for login with google account.

Hi there,

The contributor who contributed this app is Ludovic Dubost. On my side I’ve not used it and it’s going to be hard for me to help you at all.

However, I’ve pinged Ludovic and he said he’ll try to find some time later this week to help you.

> On 16 Nov 2016, at 04:18, waranon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>

>         I've install XWiki version 7.4.3 and install google apps
> application version 2.1.8.
> I followed by
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/XWiki+Application+-+Google+Apps.
> - I got secret key and put on Google apps section in XWiki preferences.
>
> *My problem:*
>
>        when i test to login with google account. It doesn't show account
> when login completed.
> but I can get google account profile in XWiki and get lists of google
> documentation also.
> Please see my picture in attache file.
> google_account_login.png
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7601850/google_account_login.png>
> Login_completed.png
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7601850/Login_completed.png>
> Document_List.png
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7601850/Document_List.png>
>
> No account, I can't add and modify any page.
>
> *Finally, Could you suggest me to fix it?*
>
> Thank you everyone.

Re: I can't integrate google apps for login with google account.

Hi

The good news is that the connection to google works. The missing part is
activating the authenticator part:

Have you added these settings in xwiki.cfg

xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.GroovyAuthServiceImpl

xwiki.authentication.groovy.pagename=xwiki:GoogleApps.AuthService

This is in the page in the section for v2.1 but it's not mentioned at the
top so we need to improve the documentation about this

Ludovic

To not use this feature

Le 16 nov. 2016 4:19 AM, "waranon" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Dear All,
>

>          I've install XWiki version 7.4.3 and install google apps
> application version 2.1.8.
> I followed by
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/
> XWiki+Application+-+Google+Apps.
> - I got secret key and put on Google apps section in XWiki preferences.
>
> *My problem:*
>
>         when i test to login with google account. It doesn't show account
> when login completed.
> but I can get google account profile in XWiki and get lists of google
> documentation also.
> Please see my picture in attache file.
> google_account_login.png
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7601850/google_account_login.png>
> Login_completed.png
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7601850/Login_completed.png>
> Document_List.png
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7601850/Document_List.png>
>
> No account, I can't add and modify any page.
>
> *Finally, Could you suggest me to fix it?*
>
> Thank you everyone.

Re: I can't integrate google apps for login with google account.

waranon
Dear Vincent and Ludovic,

       After I added these configuration """ Its work""" OMG. Thank you very much.

       Now I'll tuning the system It's slow and use a lot of memory.

Million Thank
Waranon