I page Bookmark

kschlap
I would like to borrow something from how wikipedia orders their pages with a table of contents section at the beginning of each section.  However, I don't know how to create in page hyperlinks.  I would like to be able to click on a link then have it bring me to a section of the page.  Does anybody have a tutorial of how to do this, or is it easy enough you can just tell me?  Thanks for any help.
-Kyle

Re: I page Bookmark

Shiva Shankar
Hi Kyle,
If you are looking for the Table of Contents, there is a toc macro already available with XWiki. Just put
at the beginning of the page and it will generate the toc. More details here:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Code/TocMacro
Regards
Shiva

kschlap wrote