INSTALLATION HELP XSERVE

Vo, Quoc
Hi all...I've looked everywhere for installation instructions for Mac OS X...can someone give me links or instructions?
I am using a G5 XServe with Tiger (10.4). It comes with MySQL 4.1.13a and Tomcat 4.1.29.
So far I've been using the Linux/Tomcat/MySQL install instructions and everything works out except that I am getting lots of errors when I try to access the main xwiki page. It is a long exception error starting with:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: Could not create a DBCP pool
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:516)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:423)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance if this information is somewhere else on xwiki site.

Quoc Vo

Re: INSTALLATION HELP XSERVE

Your database configuration is wrong. Either the JDBC string or access
rights in your MySQL database

Ludovic