IRC for the xwiki community

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that this project doesn't have an IRC channel yet. I think it's
extremely valuable for those who are developing on xwiki to be able to share
ideas, do design, etc with a communication channel that is faster than mail.

This is what we done on the Maven project (irc.codehaus.org, channel
#maven), Cargo and lots of other projects.

Of course any important decision should also result in an email to the list
so that everyone can follow what's happening.

I suggest using Freenode. I have set up a channel for us:

Server: irc.freenode.net
Port: 6667
Channel #xwiki

In order to connect there you can use any IRC client:
- mIRC
- Trillian
- or any of the other hundreds of clients:
http://www.ircreviews.org/clients/

WDYT?

Join me there!