Idea for xwiki functional tests

It seems some people like jwebunit (I've never used it myself) and it may be
a good fit for xwiki functional tests.

It would then be possible to add some xwiki layer on top of it so that
functional tests could be edited in the wiki itself (a la fatcow/fitnesse).

Just an idea that I'm logging for fear of loosing it :-)

Re: Idea for xwiki functional tests

Ludovic Dubost

We have a mini-summer of code project on XWiki Unit Test.. It should
have some first results soon.

Ludovic