Import Administration Application

pierrick.bena

Hi everybody,

I deleted Administration Application in my Xwiki (version 5.1.2) and I
want now to reinstall it. I downloaded the xar at
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration+Application
but I have an error message  when I try to import it (see attachment).

Any help please ?

Thanks

Pierrick

Re: Import Administration Application

Hi Pierrick this mailing list does not support attachment, they are
automatically removed.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I deleted Administration Application in my Xwiki (version 5.1.2) and I want
> now to reinstall it. I downloaded the xar at
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration+Application
> but I have an error message  when I try to import it (see attachment).
>

> Any help please ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Pierrick

Re: Import Administration Application

pierrick.bena
Ok Thomas thanks !

It's not very important : the error message is :  importation of
org.xwiki.platform_xwiki-platform-administration-ui-5.3.xar : error
during importation's preparation

Regards, Pierrick

Le 15.01.2014 14:38, Thomas Mortagne a écrit :

> Hi Pierrick this mailing list does not support attachment, they are
> automatically removed.
>
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I deleted Administration Application in my Xwiki (version 5.1.2) and I
>> want
>> now to reinstall it. I downloaded the xar at
>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration+Application
>> but I have an error message  when I try to import it (see attachment).
>>

>> Any help please ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Pierrick

Re: Import Administration Application

Does not really tell much, do you have anything related in the log ?

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:44 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok Thomas thanks !
>
> It's not very important : the error message is :  importation of
> org.xwiki.platform_xwiki-platform-administration-ui-5.3.xar : error during
> importation's preparation
>
> Regards, Pierrick
>
> Le 15.01.2014 14:38, Thomas Mortagne a écrit :
>
>> Hi Pierrick this mailing list does not support attachment, they are
>> automatically removed.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> I deleted Administration Application in my Xwiki (version 5.1.2) and I
>>> want
>>> now to reinstall it. I downloaded the xar at
>>>
>>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration+Application
>>> but I have an error message  when I try to import it (see attachment).
>>>

>>> Any help please ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Pierrick

Re: Import Administration Application

pierrick.bena
No,nothing in logs. My problem is solved, I got the list of concerned
pages and tried to restore them, with success.

Thanks for your help !

Pierrick