Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?

Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?

kirbyzhou

Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?

I used to have a multi level tree hierarchy inside my wiki space.

But, when I import it, all the pages are flatten as the direct children of the space WebHome.

I use the default export tools to export a large 100M+ xar file under Xwiki-6.3
I use "Admin Tools" application to import large xar file under Xwiki-7.3.
Is it incompatible with tree hierarchy?

Re: Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?

kirbyzhou
Additionally, I can find the correct parent info inside the .xml file
It looks like:

@<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xwikidoc>
<web>前台组</web>
<name>JSON工具</name>
<language></language>
<defaultLanguage>zh</defaultLanguage>
<translation>0</translation>
<parent>前台组.VR开发相关</parent>

在 15/12/11 下午6:21,“KirbY ZhoU”<[hidden email]> 写入:

On 11 Dec 2015 at 11:20:55, KirbY ZhoU ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:

> Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?
>
> I used to have a multi level tree hierarchy inside my wiki space.
>
> But, when I import it, all the pages are flatten as the direct children of the space WebHome.
>
> I use the default export tools to export a large 100M+ xar file under Xwiki-6.3
> I use "Admin Tools" application to import large xar file under Xwiki-7.3.
> Is it incompatible with tree hierarchy?

This is because starting with 7.2 we’ve introduced the concept of nested spaces, see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/ContentOrganization

In doing so, we’ve deprecated the parent/child relationship but you can still turn it on:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki72#HHidingoftheParent-ChildRelationship

Re: Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?

The hierarchy did not really changed by the breadcrumb is based on
different data by default. You should take a look at
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki72#HHidingoftheParent-ChildRelationship
to get back previous behavior.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 11:23 AM, KirbY ZhoU <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Additionally, I can find the correct parent info inside the .xml file
> It looks like:
>

> @&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> &lt;xwikidoc>
> &lt;web>前台组&lt;/web>
> &lt;name>JSON工具&lt;/name>
> &lt;language>&lt;/language>
> &lt;defaultLanguage>zh&lt;/defaultLanguage>
> &lt;translation>0&lt;/translation>
> &lt;parent>前台组.VR开发相关&lt;/parent>
>

> 在 15/12/11 下午6:21,“KirbY ZhoU”<[hidden email]> 写入:
>

>>Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?
>>
>>I used to have a multi level tree hierarchy inside my wiki space.
>>
>>But, when I import it, all the pages are flatten as the direct children of the space WebHome.
>>
>>I use the default export tools to export a large 100M+ xar file under Xwiki-6.3
>>I use "Admin Tools" application to import large xar file under Xwiki-7.3.
>>Is it incompatible with tree hierarchy?

Re: Import and Export XAR will lost tree hierarchy?

kirbyzhou
Thanks very much.
I set core.hierarchyMode=parentchild now, and I reimport the backups, it seems works now.

But the Document Tree Macro's "openTo" attribute still appears incorrectly.
I want use it to show a tree of the space

{{documentTree hierarchyMode="parentchild" showRoot="true" showSpaces="true" root="document:spaceX.page1" openTo="document:spaceX.page1.page2"/}}

But it never open to page2 on default, I must manually expand the tree.

在 15/12/11 下午6:30,“users 代表 Thomas Mortagne”<[hidden email] 代表 [hidden email]> 写入:

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 12:48 PM, KirbY ZhoU <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks very much.
> I set core.hierarchyMode=parentchild now, and I reimport the backups, it seems works now.

It was not related to the import, it's just a display option.