Integrating xwiki into IntelliJ

dgrizzanti
I'm attempting to integrate xwiki into IntelliJ to run, compile, and debug.  I have Tomcat and a local copy of Xwiki running on my machine.  I've obtained the xwiki source code from the SVN and I would like to be able to compile it to test.  I haven't made any changes to the code as of yet, first I just want to get IntelliJ and xwiki working correctly together first.

I'm not exactly sure how to setup xwiki in Intellij, that is my main question.  I tried starting a New Project, choosing the xwiki/trunk/src as my directory for the source files.  I wasn't sure where to put output directory so it just made a new folder inside the xwiki direcotory.  When I attempt to Build (make project) I'm getting errors stating that duplicate classes are being found.

I'm assuming I set it up wrong and I put the output directory in the wrong place or something.  Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong and a good set of instructions to follow to get this working?

Re: Integrating xwiki into IntelliJ

The xwiki/trunk/ should contain some projects files for IntelliJ (xwiki.ipr)
Then you need to configure some stuff for Tomcat as well as copy an
hibernate.cfg.xml (from hibernate-template.cfg.xml)

Ludovic