[Introduction][GSoC]

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Introduction][GSoC]

Shubham Jain
Hello everyone!

I’m Shubham Jain from New Delhi, India and  I’m really excited about being part of XWiki as gsoc student for 2017. Thanks to all the mentors especially Thomas Mortagne, for his time helping me with the proposal and reviewing it.

I’ll be working on the ‘DocuWiki importer’ using the stream framework. So for this month, I’ll trying to understand DocuWiki and Xwiki’s data format and storage schema. I love working with data at scale, and i’m sure this is going to be a great learning experience.

Here’s the project: http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/DokuWikiimporter2017

github/jira/xwiki.org/irc username : slayerjain

I’m in the final year of my Bachelors of technology in Computer Science & engineering. I also intern at Amazon Web Services (it ends on 14th May). AWS really made me fall in love with data science. I’ve also completed all 5 AWS certifications (including AWS solutions architect professional). I’ve worked on designing and  optimisations of many enterprise stacks and also have worked closely with the hottest startups India. Apart from that produce music, and can play most common instruments. Feel free to ping me if you wanna listen to some of my work :)

Hoping to work closely with all of you, and thanks again for the opportunity!


Best
Shubham

P.S.  Sorry for the delayed introduction.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Introduction][GSoC]

vmassol
Administrator
Hi Shubham,

> On 11 May 2017, at 22:03, Shubham Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone!
>
> I’m Shubham Jain from New Delhi, India and  I’m really excited about being part of XWiki as gsoc student for 2017. Thanks to all the mentors especially Thomas Mortagne, for his time helping me with the proposal and reviewing it.
>
> I’ll be working on the ‘DocuWiki importer’ using the stream framework. So for this month, I’ll trying to understand DocuWiki and Xwiki’s data format and storage schema. I love working with data at scale, and i’m sure this is going to be a great learning experience.
>
> Here’s the project: http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/DokuWikiimporter2017
>
> github/jira/xwiki.org/irc username : slayerjain
>
> I’m in the final year of my Bachelors of technology in Computer Science & engineering. I also intern at Amazon Web Services (it ends on 14th May). AWS really made me fall in love with data science. I’ve also completed all 5 AWS certifications (including AWS solutions architect professional). I’ve worked on designing and  optimisations of many enterprise stacks and also have worked closely with the hottest startups India. Apart from that produce music, and can play most common instruments. Feel free to ping me if you wanna listen to some of my work :)
>
> Hoping to work closely with all of you, and thanks again for the opportunity!

Welcome aboard! It’s good to have you with us to work on the dokuwiki importer :)

Thanks
-Vincent

> Best
> Shubham
>
> P.S.  Sorry for the delayed introduction.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Introduction][GSoC]

Thomas Mortagne
Administrator
Hi Shubham Jain,

Welcome again !

Home you will have fun working on Dokuwiki Input Filter :)

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Shubham,
>
>> On 11 May 2017, at 22:03, Shubham Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone!
>>
>> I’m Shubham Jain from New Delhi, India and  I’m really excited about being part of XWiki as gsoc student for 2017. Thanks to all the mentors especially Thomas Mortagne, for his time helping me with the proposal and reviewing it.
>>
>> I’ll be working on the ‘DocuWiki importer’ using the stream framework. So for this month, I’ll trying to understand DocuWiki and Xwiki’s data format and storage schema. I love working with data at scale, and i’m sure this is going to be a great learning experience.
>>
>> Here’s the project: http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/DokuWikiimporter2017
>>
>> github/jira/xwiki.org/irc username : slayerjain
>>
>> I’m in the final year of my Bachelors of technology in Computer Science & engineering. I also intern at Amazon Web Services (it ends on 14th May). AWS really made me fall in love with data science. I’ve also completed all 5 AWS certifications (including AWS solutions architect professional). I’ve worked on designing and  optimisations of many enterprise stacks and also have worked closely with the hottest startups India. Apart from that produce music, and can play most common instruments. Feel free to ping me if you wanna listen to some of my work :)
>>
>> Hoping to work closely with all of you, and thanks again for the opportunity!
>
> Welcome aboard! It’s good to have you with us to work on the dokuwiki importer :)
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
>> Best
>> Shubham
>>
>> P.S.  Sorry for the delayed introduction.
>



--
Thomas Mortagne