Is it possible to clean xwikistatvisit table ?

Is it possible to clean xwikistatvisit table ?

aleksey-s
Hi,

We use statistic on our xwiki, but we need only statistic in xwikstatsdoc.
Is it possible to clean xwikistatvisit table ? (This table take large disk space and have bad perfomance)
And if yes then for which period of time we must keep the data in the xwikistatvisit for correctly filling xwikstatsdoc ?

Re: Is it possible to clean xwikistatvisit table ?

Marius Dumitru Florea
AFAIK there's no relation between xwikstatsdoc and xwikistatvisit. So you
should be able to clean xwikistatvisit and continue using xwikstatsdoc
without any problem. Of course, backup your database before doing any clean
up.

Hope this helps,
Marius